Outplacement Services can help your business and employees to transition from layoffs, business closures,and natural or economic downturns. We provide customized convenient services that can help find new employment opportunities for existing employees at no cost.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you, including specialists from:
- Riverside County Economic Development Agency (EDA)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Labor Unions (where applicable)
Losing a job can be stressful, leaving your employees uncertain about the future and facing difficult questions. We can help answer their questions by connecting them to:
- Job Search and Placement Assistance
- Resume and application Preparation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Career Counseling
- Skills Assessment
- Training and Education Resources
- Information about local industry growth and wages
For further information, please contact Retha Smith at 951.955.2203 email@example.com.
The WDC is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aides and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Please call 951.955.3100, 951.955.9050 TTY, CA Relay 711, or ADACoordinator@rivcoeda.org 5 to 7 days in advance.